Free Tax Prep
United Way of Williamson County's Free Tax Prep for families earning $66,000 or less. Put dollars back in your pocket. For appointments, visit www.DoMyTaxes.org or call 615-830-7940. IRS-certified volunteer tax preparers are ready to prepare and electronically file your taxes for FREE!
What to Bring
- Photo ID (required)
- Social Security or ITIN cards for everyone on the return (required)
- W-2's, 1099's and other income statements (required)
- Healthcare forms 1095-A, 1095-B, or 1095-C (required)
- Direct Deposit Information
- Copy of last year's tax return
Note: if married filing jointly, you both must be present to e-file
You can do your taxes yourself at home and file free online at www.DoMyTaxes.org or call 615-830-7940 for more information.
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019 Show more dates
- 9:00am - 2:00pm
- West Wing